Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Runnin' Outta Moonlight

Randy Houser is right when he says we are "Runnin' Outta Moonlight" at least we're running out of the summer moonlight, because it's almost August. Wow. I can't even believe that. Where did summer go?

Anyway this past week I took a much needed vacation back home for several goings on back in the central Minnesota area. I attended my godsons birthday party, hit up a family reunion/birthday party and was afforded the opportunity to chill with my friends who were in town for the weekend as well.

However, before I left for that vacation I did do some work. I covered the Bottineau Legion baseball team on Thursday before I took off for home. They won that game 17-7, but fell the next day in the third day of the Section 5 Tournament to Sheyenne-New Rockford, which ended their season.

I also did a couple news stories on Crazy Days and Annie's House.

This week will be pretty good with some news stories, and hopefully picking up a couple other stories, because I'm a little bare for sports news right now, not that it is unusual for that to happen at this time of year. I do have races on Sunday, so look for those photos next week.

Anyway, I have five photos from Legion this past week:

Brody Moum takes a big cut at a pitch last Thursday in the Section 5 Tournament in Cando.

Devin Bercier fights off a pitch in the 17-7 win over Burlington last Thursday.

Moum prepares to fire to first.

Moum rounds third to score one of 17 Bottineau runs on the day.

Ethan McCloud delivers a pinch hit single late in the game on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment