Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Somewhereinamerica

This week I chose the song "Somewhereinamerica" by Jay-Z off his new album Magna Carta...Holy Grail, which was recently released. Seems like a pretty good album through the first listen through.

Anyhow, this past week I had a couple Legion games to cover and also took pics of the first July 4th "kiddie/pet" parade up at Lake Metigoshe and the races. I have a few pics to share from all of them.

This week I have a few stories about Dakota College at Bottineau sports as well as Legion baseball once again.

I also started formulating my thoughts for my T.O's Fantasy Minute columns that will be coming up. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Bottineau starter Lee Schneider begins is motion toward the plate.

Schneider unleashes his pitch toward the plate.

Christian McCloud hits a fly ball to the outfield last Wednesday against Surrey.

McCloud makes a strong throw to first after fielding a ground ball.

Devin Bercier fights off a pitch.

This young man was all decked out for the parade at Lake Metigoshe on the 4th of July.

The parade weaves its way back up the hill.

Big Al Wondrasek (left) was the grand marshal.

Zack Dockter gets spun out.

Racers go four wide out of turn two last Sunday at Thunder Mountain Speedway.

Sport stocks take turn three during the feature race.

No comments:

Post a Comment