Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Keepin' It Real

This week I chose the song "Keepin' It Real" off of the Barenaked Ladies newest album Grinning Streak. I picked it because that it was I plan to do for a low-key Fourth of July (and I happen to like the song).

Last week I photographed a couple of Legion baseball games and did a few news-type stories.

This week I'll be doing some more baseball as well as races and some Fourth of July things.

Keeping it short this week, but look forward to T.O's Fantasy Minute coming at the end of the month.

I have a number of pictures from Legion baseball to share:

Lefty Ethan McCloud takes a cut at a ball last Tuesday in a game against Burlington.

Bottineau Post 42 pitcher Devin Bercier fires to first after fielding a bunt last Tuesday.

Connor LaFountain rips a single up the middle against Burlington.

Third baseman Garrett Lynnes prepares to make a tough throw to first.

Bercier delivers a pitch in the late innings last Tuesday.

Lynnes rips a line shot to the outfield in last Thursday's 8-7 loss to Harvey.

Bercier bluffs a bunt last Thursday evening.

Starting pitcher Cody Brooks hurls the ball to the plate.

Bercier calls for an infield pop fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment