Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Brick in the Wall

This week I chose Another Brick in the Wall as it was another normal summer week.

Last week I covered some legion baseball and a car show. This week I have some more legion baseball to cover as well as a few small news stories and a meeting at the lake.

I also started my research on fantasy football this past week, and I'm going to be ready to win my leagues.

Anyway, I have a few pictures from last week:

Lee Schneider tries to catch a foul ball last Saturday.

Garrett Lynnes stops as he gets to third base.

Christian McCloud dares the catcher to throw at him as he leads off third base.

Schneider slides safely into home plate.

Andrew Hill hook slides safely into home plate last Saturday night against Garrison-Max.

A lady checks out a 1930 car at the Westhope Car Show.

This guy checks out a classic truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment