Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Link to final fantasy football column/Madden 15

My last column on fantasy football came out yesterday too. I have a fantasy football draft on Saturday, one on Sept. 3 and another at some point in the near future.

I also got Madden 15 yesterday, still the same old Madden for the most part. A bit confusing in some of the new and unnecessary stuff, but overall, it's Madden.

My roommate and I did a fantasy draft. As the eighth pick I was thrilled to get Andrew Luck. I also got Adrian Peterson, Eric Decker, Antonio Brown, several good offensive lineman. I was a little weak on defense, but got strong guys in Xavier Rhodes, Chris Long and Sean Lee. However, my right guard Zane Beadles was hurt, as was Sean Lee. They are both out for multiple weeks to start the season. I won my first game 17-14 over Buffalo in overtime. I came from behind, down 14-7 in the first half. Peterson ran for 140 yards and two touchdowns, and had two grabs for 78 yards, one that set up the game-winning field goal. 

Next week I'll post my predictions for the NFL this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment