Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Survival



This week I chose the song "Survival" off of Eminem's seventh studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP2." I really like the album, and it kind of was the theme of the week.

I only photographed one game this week, but it was a big one as the Westhope-Newburg-Glenburn Sioux survived a Skyhawk attack late in the fourth quarter to win. The Sioux held on to win 32-31 on the gridiron to advance to the Dakota Bowl for the second straight year. Unfortunately I only have a couple photos as my camera battery died midway through the first half. I'm sorry I didn't even think to charge it.

Anyhow, I went 1-3 in my fantasy football leagues last week, and my playoff hopes are starting to dwindle a bit. Going to need to have a good week to keep those hopes alive. I'm currently in sixth (5-5), fifth (5-5), ninth (4-6) and eighth (4-6). The good news is that even though I'm low, I'm still within reach of the playoffs in all leagues.

I got nine games right last week in NFL pick 'em, including two big upsets as I picked the Vikings and the Buccaneers to win. I'm up to 94 games right in 10 weeks for the season.

Only a couple pics for this week due to the camera battery incident.There should be a lot more next week.

Sioux fans celebrate after a first-quarter touchdown.

The Shiloh Christian field has quite the score board, but the Sioux had an early lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment