Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two Weeks

Having been so busy last week with state golf and then a trip home for a wedding, I had no time to put up a blog. Therefore this week will include the past two weeks' happenings, which is why I chose the song "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear.

In the past two weeks I covered both the region and state golf meets on the boys side and the state meet on the girls side. I also hit up the region baseball tournament. With spring sports now over, I'll have time to catch up and hopefully just relax a bit. I do have races this Sunday, but other than that I'll just be playing some stories by ear. Maybe I'll even grace the pages with a column.

I have several pictures to share from the past two weeks, but not too many.

Bottineau's Phil Neubauer finishes his swing at the region meet in Bottineau on May 21.

Braves third basemen Brody Moum makes a stop on a hard hit ground ball.

Bottineau junior Andrew Hill about to fire a pitch toward home at the region meet on May 23 in Cando.

Luke Amsbaugh gets a piece of a pitch against Cando at the region meet.

Bottineau senior Zack Monson strokes a putt on the first day of the state tournament at Prairie West in Mandan.

Monson hits a chip shot on day two of the state tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment