Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time in a Bottle

This week I chose the Jim Croce favorite "Time in a Bottle." I chose this because the time of the year right before the Holiday's is my favorite point of the sports year, and I would like to just trap it and remember it in February when everything gets so crazy. It is this way because all the winter sports have kicked off, but they aren't in full swing yet, and most of the games are scrappy and ugly as the teams are trying to find their identities.

Anyways, this past week I went to a few Jacks hockey games and last night watched the Braves basketball team improve to 4-0.

I went an average 10-6 in my NFL picks last week. That puts me at 140-77 on the year or 64.5 percent.
My week 15 picks are as follows:

Falcons over Jaguars
Cowboys over Buccaneers
Bengals over Rams
Dolphins over Bills
Titans over Colts
Giants over Redskins
Saints over Vikings
Packers over Chiefs
Panthers over Texans
Seahawks over Bears
Raiders over Lions
Jets over Eagles
Cardinals over Browns
Broncos over Patriots
Chargers over Ravens
Steelers over 49ers

I have some pictures from this weeks action:

DCB's Chad Miller fires a shot at the Minot net last Tuesday.

Sophomore netminder Troy Chandler blocks a Beaver shot last Tuesday in the Lumberdome.

Peek-a-boo.

Seth Serhienko tries to skate past a Beaver defender last Tuesday.

Miller skates past the blue line.

Sophomore Luke Cieklinski shoots last Sunday against St. Mary's JV.

Cole Reisenauer gets a shot toward St. Mary's net last Sunday.

Sophomore Wade Haight prepares to shoot in the final period.

Bottineau freshman Brock Hiltner defends last Monday.

Justin McCloud stops and prepares to dish last Monday against Langdon.

McCloud races down the court on a fast break.

McCloud for three.

No comments:

Post a Comment