Thursday, December 29, 2011

...and a happy New Year

Now that Christmas is over and done with, sports resumed, but with a new year approaching, what will 2012 have in store for Bottineau sports?
Nobody knows for sure, but I have an inkling it will be positive.

I was able to take a nice long visit home including an interesting train ride. (I took the train, a decision i both regret and am happy I made. Hard to understand? I'm confused too.)

I had another poor week in the NFL pick department as I went 9-7. That puts me at 158-91 on the year or 63.4 percent. Lets hope the difficult week 17 redeems my season and puts me back above 65 percent.

My week 17 picks:

Jets over Dolphins
Patriots over Bills
Titans over Texans
Colts over Jaguars
Eagles over Redskins
Bears over Vikings
Panthers over Saints
49ers over Rams
Lions over Packers
Bengals over Ravens
Steelers over Browns
Broncos over Chiefs
Seahawks over Cardinals
Chargers over Raiders
Falcons over Buccaneers
Giants over Cowboys

I have a few pictures to share from last week:

Bottineau senior Mark LaCroix was active on the fast break in a 25-point win over Our Redeemers on Dec. 19.

LaCroix attempts a baseline jumper.

Braves senior Justin McCloud splits two Knight defenders.

McCloud dishes a pass inside.

McCloud for three.

LaCroix drives into the lane.

Senior Matt Bowers reaches for a lay in.

Stars junior Katryna Hahn extends a shot over Our Redeemers defender Ashley Koppinger on Dec. 19.

Bottineau senior Heidi Artz looks to pass.

Artz goes in for two.

Stars sophomore Danielle McDonald drives and kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment