Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Brand New

The new Pharrell Williams album "G I R L" is very well done, and this week I chose the song "Brand New" that features Justin Timberlake. I picked it because the Dakota College at Bottineau women's basketball team is going to be experiencing something brand new real soon.

A win last Sunday earned the Ladyjacks a district title and their first ever berth in the national tournament, which begins on Monday, March 17. I was there for the game and snagged a few good pics. It was the only event that I have pictures from this week.

Enjoy the six pictures and follow me on twitter @typhoonater467.

Ladyjacks freshman Imani Scott goes up for two last Sunday against North Platte Community College.

Savannah Bruce gets past a Lady Knights defender on her way to two points.

Scott puts up a floater in the second half.

Bottineau's very own Whitney Brandvold battles for a rebound after a free throw attempt.

Sophomore Leah Parizek looks to pass.

Scott drives hard into the lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment