Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Water Tower Town

Many of the towns in the area are very much similar to the ones described in the Scotty McCreery hit Water Tower Town. I just think it's a neat song about small towns.

I covered Legion baseball, the Skinautique water ski show and a couple stories on college and youth basketball this past week. It wasn't a daunting week by any means, but it was still fairly busy for July.

This next week might be a pretty light week, as far as thing go, but what that means is I'll be doing projects in the office all week. I might not mind that though, as I don't have air conditioning at home.

Anywho I have a few pictures from legion:

Bottineau pitcher Andrew Hill delivers a pitch last Tuesday against Surrey.

Kevin Graber raps a base hit to right field last Tuesday.

Hill awaits the ball to try and make a play at the plate.

Mark LaCroix slides underneath a tag to score the game-winning run on a suicide squeeze play.

No comments:

Post a Comment