Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Too Late

This week I picked "Little Too Late" by Toby Keith. I chose this because today is Friday and I am just posting my blog now. I had a busy Monday and Tuesday this week, so I was unable to get to this until now.

Last week I covered Legion baseball and the races, and have some good pictures from them.

I am having a super busy week thus far, and with more Bottineau County Fair things to cover I'm sure it will be a busier weekend. I should have a lot of pictures from the fair for next week.

Here's this weeks pics:

Bottineau post 42 third baseman Zach Johnson awaits a tag on a Velva runner, who tried to advance to third last Friday in Bottineau.

Bottineau shortstop Devon Bercier about to tag out a Velva player who was attempting to steal.

Bottineau first baseman Cody Brooks connects with a pitch last Friday.

Second baseman Luke Amsbaugh catches a pop up.

Taylor Milbrath delivers a pitch. Milbrath pitched a complete game in game one of a double header.

Bercier hits a grounder in the 2-0 game one loss.

Rick Hammel slides around turn one. Hammel one the 20-lap Midwest Modified feature race last Sunday at Thunder Mountain Speedway north of Bottineau.

Jamie Smith kicks up so mud as he rounds the final turn.

Mike Lemay (left), Russ Reimer and Kevin Smith go three wide into a turn in the second heat last Sunday.

The Wissota Midwest Modified's get the green flag on a restart.

Jarrett Lovcik gets into the rear bumper of Kyle Lovcik last Sunday.

Track manager Jeff Smith tosses out goodies to eagerly awaiting kids at Sunday's race intermission.

LeMay takes the checkered in the 20-lap feature race in the sport stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment