Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Got the News

This week I chose Steely Dan's "I Got the News" as my title of the week because this week (and probably for a long while) I will be taking over some of the news coverage as sports are in a lull right now. So for now, "I Got the News."

I wrote about the 2010 census this week. I found in my research that Bottineau is getting smaller, while my hometown, Albany, is getting significantly larger.

I also continued coverage on a project that the Bottineau Winter Park and the New York Says Thank You foundation are trying to get started. They are trying to raise more than $1 million to create a new chalet that will help children with disabilities learn how to ski.

I also did a profile on a new pastor at a local church, and wrote about the 19U hockey teams championship at the Northern Plains President's Cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment