Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Dream of Spring

This week I chose k. d. Lang's "I Dream of Spring" as my blog title, as I can only dream of green grass on the golf course and ball fields in Bottineau, as the massive amount of snow dumped upon us this winter is still is hanging around.

I did hit up a DCB softball practice last week and took a few pics of them practicing in the gym.

Otherwise still doing news stories as well.

Here are a few pics:
Sophomore Keysha Jansen throws a warm up toss last Wednesday in the BHS gym.

Freshman Jasmin Hall (left), Jess Mehling (middle) and Destiny Kaus warm up last Wednesday.

Mehling fires home during a fielding drill.

Freshman shortstop Maria Espindola tosses one to second base during fielding practice.

Freshman pitcher Tawnya Tychynski practices her form last Wednesday.

Espindola scoops up a grounder during fielding practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment