Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Underway

I am back again as things are now "Underway" this season. It is a song by Fleetwood Mac.

I had one baseball game that I knew about last week, so I have  a few pictures to share from that. I should have some more baseball as well as softball and golf pictures next week.

I am keep thing post short, because I'm going to be off to Westhope shortly to snap some pictures for softball.

Here are the pics:

Still lots of snow just off the field at this May 2 baseball game.

Garrett Lynnes swings at a pitch against Harvey-Wells County on May 2.

Lynnes catches the ball on a throw from Parker Engelhard (near).

Andrew Hill about to smack a single.

Engelhard flips the ball to second against the Hornets.

Second baseman Kellen Lagerquist catches a flip and tries to turn a double play.

Hill steals second base.

Lee Schneider fouls off a pitch.

Schneider releases a pitch.

Schneider awaits a bunt attempt from a HWC player.

Lynnes tags out a Hornets baserunner.

Garrett Pollman loses a fly ball in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment